“There were too much data on my Samsung Galaxy Note. I just want to clean it up, but accidentally deleted the whole contacts list. I checked my Google account. There is no backup. How can I get them back? Is there any way to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note?”
Doblo asked on forum androidcentral
Contacts are usually saved on the internal memory of our Samsung mobile by default and also they can be stored manually on SIM card. However, files stored on internal memory are forbidden to be accessed without limitations for protecting personal privacy and security, which makes Samsung contacts recovery more difficult. Well, don’t worry, that’s why I am here to tell you an easy approach to do so.
The Key is Samsung Data Recovery. This professional and reliable program can thoroughly access and recover contacts from Samsung internal memory as well as external sd card with no risk or info leakage. It is capable of retrieving your deleted contacts info, such as Name, Company, Job Title, Phone Number, Email etc. of your parents, children, school mates, old friends, business partner, and so forth. Moreover, you can preview both the deleted contacts and existing contacts before recovery.
– Samsung galaxy phones/tablets: Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edges(+), S5, S4, S3 etc. Galaxy Note 5, Note 4, Note 3, etc. Galaxy tab etc. (this is not the full list.)
– Operating System: Android 2.1 to Android 5.1
Steps to Restore Samsung Contacts:
Step 1. Get the Samsung contacts recovery software by clicking the above buttons, both windows version and Mac version are available.
Step 2. Using the USB cable to connect your device to PC or Mac, then start the software and tap the Middle panel “Database” to scan.
Step 3. Turn on USB debugging on your Samsung. After that, you will receive a prompt messages on your phone, simply click “OK”.
Step 4. After your Samsung device detected, click option “Start”. It can take some time for this process. When this is done, you are allowed to preview the contacts in details.
Step 5. Mark the check-box next to “Contacts” from the left column, then click on “Recover” on to restore Samsung contacts to anywhere on your computer as VCS/TXT/HTML file.
Tips & tricks:
– It is good to backup the current Samsung contacts. Google account, Dropbox, Onedrive are good choices to backup Samsung contacts. Also, you can use Samsung Backup and Restore software to do this.
– No more use of your Samsung device, you are advised to turn off the 3G/4G/wi-fi connection to avoid automatic update and overwriting.
– The whole recovery process is done on PC/Mac, so your Samsung galaxy device should be connected and detected by computer. For windows users, make sure you have installed the proper USB driver.
That’s it. We will be very pleased if you have retrieved lost contacts on your Samsung by following this guide. If you have any good problems or options to recover data from Samsung, don’t hesitate to enter your comment below and share your ideas with us. Still wondering how this program works? Just download the free trail and try it yourself.